Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Blog Assignment #3



A) Post your early ideas for the Hypertext Assignment (Project 1).

I'm thinking of making a story with three or four differnet character point of views and the readre chooses which one to pursue but they will not get the full story unless the go through each of the characters because perspectives might be off, interpretations could be wrong, and each character will not be present at each scene.

B) Post your experiences with your demo google.site thus far - try to identify what kind of help you are going to need.

So far I think I have the hang of the google.site, I've been working through trial and error and when all else fails I google how to solve my problem(s).

C) Also, start to collect images you might want to incorporate into Project 1. Think of this week as the "image blog" -start collecting images on your Google Drive.

I don't think I will be using images for project 1 but I have collected a few that I could use if I change my mind later. I still need to develop the story more in order to determine if and how I will use images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment