Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Blog Assignment #8

For Project #2 I've been playing around with Movie Edit Touch for Windows. The program is pretty straight forward and there are a few tutorials online that would guide me through anything I can't figure out how to do on my own. I will be using a poem for this project and I'm planning on using the transitions to emphasize key parts of the poem. I would like to try out different ways to transition from each part of the poem. Ideally I would like to work with flash and create something like the work "Faith" we looked at a few weeks ago, but with my limited experience with it there has not been enough time to tackle it and figure out how to create such a text.

Question(s) for Dr. Flores: What are your preferred programs to use when creating electronic literature? What inspired you to create a blog to respond to e-lit poetry?

No comments:

Post a Comment