Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Project #2

After trying out a lot of different programs and rage quitting several of them I decided that it would be easier to work with PowerPoint to get my project as close to what I would like it to be. I tried to upload it to GoogleDocs and found out that it basically renders a lot of the interactive functions useless and the layout is a mess. Instead of uploading a faulty project I will have my computer with me in class so that the project can be viewed by the class.

My project is a prose piece and I integrated sound and interactive elements for the reader. Each slide has a link that the reader presses to continue to the next slide. That is the only input the reader needs to do, the sound and the animation plays automatically. I had hoped to do more but sometimes technological issues and time get in the way of the creative process.

No comments:

Post a Comment